* Homeschool Parent
* I've been a homeschool parent since 2002. I've homeschooled my own 4 wonderful children:
2 of whom I've homeschooled from their elementary years into college; and 2 of whom I'm
currently still homeschooling and plan to keep going through high school. :)
* My eldest two are studying and working in the fields of information technology and marine biology.
* I LOVE the flexibility of homeschooling! Our family is strong and close, and I love to see my kids'
* My homeschool goal is to foster a lifelong love of learning! That's the same goal I have for my
* Over the years, I've taught in-person and online classes for homeschool students and
have hosted homeschool clubs as well. Getting to know your children is always a wonderful
experience for me and my family! It's an honor to guide their learning!
* Maryland Teacher
* I've been a public school teacher since 1991 -- first as a GED teacher to adults,
then as a county tutor for Home & Hospital Teaching, as an alternative education teacher in
evening high school, as a TPAP (teen parent alternative program) instructor supported by the
county's Board of Education and Maryland's family services, then for Home & Hospital Online
* I was one of the first 5 teachers to participate in the county's online Home and Hospital program
and have continuously taught core classes online since 2007.
* For the county online, I've taught Standard Biology, Honors Biology, Standard English 11, Honors
English 11, Personal Finance, two Nutrition courses, Forensics Science, Creative Writing and
Environmental Science. For the 2016-17 school year, I'm additionally teaching honors and standard
World History and Human Physiology.
* As a Home & Hospital tutor in person, I've been able to teach all core classes in English/Language
Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math from elementary school through high school.